Helping locating my my old Sport Trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Helping locating my my old Sport Trac

thomas88

Reaction score
City, State
Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
white 2001 sport trac
I have been lookign for my old sport trac i bought it stock and built it up. Traded to a guy believe rockstar01 or something he gat on a few times and posted but traded it off soon after. Its an 01 sport trac 3body lift had 18'' rockstars at the time beilive the wheels have changed. I posted a few pics of when i owned it and what the last pic i saw of it. Last i know it was in arkansas would really like to get my hands on it again. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much apperciated. Thanks alot
ATTACH]

ATTACH]

ATTACH]

Vin was 1FMZU77E51UB82323. Being that i have the vin could i possibly talk to the dmv about its possible where abouts or what is the best way to go about it. I heard carfax but it does not list owners and such. Thanks for any help in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have been lookign for my old sport trac i bought it stock and built it up. Traded to a guy believe rockstar01 or something he gat on a few times and posted but traded it off soon after. Its an 01 sport trac 3body lift had 18'' rockstars at the time beilive the wheels have changed. I posted a few pics of when i owned it and what the last pic i saw of it. Last i know it was in arkansas would really like to get my hands on it again. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be much apperciated. Thanks alot
set

set

Vin was 1FMZU77E51UB82323. Being that i have the vin could i possibly talk to the dmv about its possible where abouts or what is the best way to go about it. I heard carfax but it does not list owners and such. Thanks for any help in advance

i see the photos didnt attach how do i upload photos so others could see them kinda useless without photos. Thanks

many people use photobucket to upload photos. its kinda dumb but its alright i guess. all you have to do is create an account (its free) then you can upload the pics to the photo bucket account. they give you multiple links, copy the IMG link code and paste the code into here and tada. im pretty sure you have to set your album privacy to public for us to see it as well. i hope you find your truck.

BUMP added some pics...

If you still have the VIN then Google it. On RARE occasions something will pop up, like if it's been on a dealers lot for sale, etc. Mine did.

Running the VIN on Autocheck or Carfax will give you an idea of it's last inspection and where it was done.

If you still have the VIN then Google it. On RARE occasions something will pop up, like if it's been on a dealers lot for sale, etc. Mine did.

Running the VIN on Autocheck or Carfax will give you an idea of it's last inspection and where it was done.

Already did, Nothing so far ill keep try thought thanks

I tried allofcraigslist and didn't come up with anything either. Hope you're able to track it down. Good luck.

Back