herc liner | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

herc liner

Hey, has anyone here ever painted there hole car with hurc liner? if you havent have you ever thaught about it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tell me Vana are there any W's ?

Yes. There was a Bronco II on here that was all Herc'd. Also, there was/is an Explorer with blue on top, and Herc on bottom (divided at the pin striping, about the top of tail lights) :)

o cool. did it look good at all? because soon i will b replaceing my front fenders and hood and my paint pretty much looks like hell now. so i was just thinkin about whated would be like to just hurc it up.

Is your truck a daily driver or trail rig or what? I wouldn't do it to a DD, trail rig I'd consider it. I think it looked pretty good, but couldn't tell for sure unless I saw it in person.

its a daily driver. but it sees heavy trail use which is why my paint dosnt look good. i think i might go for it, because like i said it sees heavy trail use and i would b really pissed if i got it a nice new paint job than scartched it all up like it is now. ill have to think about it alot though.

Go for it. ;)

think i will. ill let u know how it turns out when im done, any idea how many gallons it will take?

I dont know how much that much Herc Liner would cost... but you could probably also just get a $300 Maaco paint job and have it repainted once it inevitably looks like total crap.

Get spray on like Line-X or Rhino Liner. They have custom colors that you can get in gloss that look pretty good.

j602 said:
Get spray on like Line-X or Rhino Liner. They have custom colors that you can get in gloss that look pretty good.

That would be hella pricey though. I say just primer it up. I like mine with no shine :D

True. Well, not if you sprayed it yourself. Just the cost of the liner.

that would be sweet 'cause when it needs to be washed you just bust out the pressure washer

i do that anyway ;), still gotta scrub with the brushes/pads etc...

lol yeah i think im gona go with hurcliner just in black. how many gallons does anyone have any idea. i was thinkin like 3 or 4

Back