Here I go again! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here I go again!

...Going crazy with the black spray paint!

Haha jk, but I did finally take the time out of my day to repaint the ugly ass faded pillars, and ended up doing a few little other pieces ("Accents"), im not gonna do the whole F%&*#^G interior like my last 95 :rolleyes:

And by took the time out of my day, I mean took the time at 1am LOL.

Sorry for the horrible pics, we'll just call them teasers. The before pics came out okay, but the afters look horrible. Maybe cus theyre not BRIGHT GREY anymore haha.

Paint list (so far):
-Pillars (Rear hatch, doors)
-Wiper cowl
-Small accents (Ex: small pieces on the rear hatch interior, around the lock, the top of the door panel light reflectors that are red)

Im thinking about doing the step panels (The panels right inside the door, Im not sure what theyre called)

(Once again, sorry for the crappy iPhone 3G pics, expensive ass phone, with a little 2mp camera, and doesnt even shoot vids!)

Drivers door trim before:
IMG_0586.jpg

Hatch Trim:
IMG_0587.jpg

After a few coats, still not dry yet:
IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

These damn things were like light grey:
IMG_0597.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude the colors man the colors :smokinfro

Haha just black....just black :D

looks good brian

I got up this morning, and did the passenger side drivers pillar (Never got to that one last night LOL), finished the cowl, and the little pieces, so heres pics! :D

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

I need to get my whole hood repainted :( Its so faded on top, but the front lip is perfectly fine.

Heres a pic from a few weeks ago, to give you an idea of what they were, and yea on the passenger side hatch pillar, there was a huge bare spot lol

SANY0086-1.jpg

SANY0093-1.jpg

The fronts were so bad, but they were deff. on their way to it
IMG_0329.jpg

I also found out just now that the wiper arms must be different, I knew which one was which, but didnt think it mattered, so I put them on (They were opposite of before) and the drivers side was fine, but the passenger side missed so damn much and was horrible! I switched them back and its like new again, I was about to be pissed because theyre BRAND new blades haha. (19" Michellin Radius'es)

Back