Here is my 02' 'X' Sport..... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here is my 02' 'X' Sport.....

I bought this 4 months ago new,, was sitting on the 03' lot...

8.jpg

4.jpg

Had to get the bra, my brother pulled in front of me, put a small dent on the left front fender.. :lol: I have been averaging about 19pmg to 20 mpg out of it... mostly highway driveing of course, plan on doing an intake and exhaust to it next to get it breathing better. I really do enjoy it. And its a 5speed manual... makes for some fun.

Looks like a great start. I bet the 5-spd is a ton of fun! Seriouly I would like to have a manual. But the Auto is pretty good with my Apten Chip. What are you going to do with it, UP or DOwn? Please check out my site for some ideas of things to do with the O1+'s. Let me know if you have any questions.

Again, Looks good!

If I ever did anything to it would be better shocks and tires.. probably bigger tires. I do tons of highway driving, bought it with no miles, now has 7500miles on it in 4 months, and I only drive it on the weekends. I have checked out your site many times.. I must say its a nice ride, but we like to truck off a trail or two, biking or canoeing... so I may trick it out to do such.. maybe a roof rack or something. Who knows.. lol.

Thanks . Stig.

Back