• Register Today It's free!

here she is.....

pughman

Reaction score
City, State
in a galaxy far far away "MISSOURI"
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT
need to get better pics, but its like -2 wind chill today....

15x8 EAGLE 187 Wheels, 32x11.50 15 Super Swamper Radial ssr's, 2" Skyjacker springs/custom shackles, 3in Performance Accessories body lift, motive 4:10 gears

Picture122.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

good lookn rig

it looks great but u know wut would look better... if u finished the hood and put it on!!!!!!!

looks great thou, how do u like the gears

it looks great but u know wut would look better... if u finished the hood and put it on!!!!!!!

looks great thou, how do u like the gears

the hood is going on next week, just in black primer, till it gets nice out so i can paint it right.

geting the tranny in tonight, then ill let you know about the gears....

Nice... haven't seen full size pics of it yet... makes me want to work on mine...

good looking truck!

looks good how much did thoose tires run you i think that is the next size i am going to run on my truck and thinking about regearing my rearend and putting in posi traction or somekinda locker set up

looks good how much did thoose tires run you i think that is the next size i am going to run on my truck and thinking about regearing my rearend and putting in posi traction or somekinda locker set up

i got them for like 740.00 at a small tire shop here in town, but you can get them at summit for about the same price. them 32's are the same size as most 33's, so if you wont 32's dont get ssr's, they run big...

just a thing i did to show my work so far...

stop.jpg

yea i like the look on yours and i have been thinking about going with thoose and i am fixing to put a 3 in body then next i am gunna go with the 32's and then i am going to install the three inch lift spindles in my truck and try to figure how i can lift the rear with out blocking it so can it to flew somemore

Ok, I just have to ask... where is everyone finding these Euro lights? I have yet to be able to track down a set for myself...

Pughman: When did you get the truck?

Ok, I just have to ask... where is everyone finding these Euro lights? I have yet to be able to track down a set for myself...

ebay!!!!

:rolleyes:

Ebay... should've figured... anyone have any recommendations on brand, or are they all pretty much the same?

they are all pretty much the same company.... def not oem grade thou
i have a pair and im a little upset with them... all the condensation get in to the lense and looks like crap

I have all the stock lights, and one of the rears has a 1/2" diameter hole in it... haven't had any problems with it whatsoever though, and it rains a lot here... especially lately...

o.. going on 2 years now i think...

and i got my lights from a guy on another site, not 100% where he got them, but i have no water roblems....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back