Here we are!! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here we are!!

Located outside of Lee's Summit, MO, I say we get together at Buffalo Wid Wings some weekend then do a lil' wheelin..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'd be up for it to, i've been looking for a place to wheel at, the only thing i know of is kansas rocks and thats a good hour and a half away

i'd be up for it to, i've been looking for a place to wheel at, the only thing i know of is kansas rocks and thats a good hour and a half away

We need to go there and check it out. We have been invited by the owner-BTW
I live about 40 miles from there. Just too skeered to go alone I guess

I've wanted to go down there for a while but i need to get some 31's cause i don't think my H/T tires are going to cut it.

Pics from Kansas Rocks Park , taken from the forum

DSC00575-1.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

I have yet to see KSRocks, been to Tuttle a few times now. The sploder isn't really up to wheeling status, nor is my wallet atm :D
If there is a meet and greet or something set up I could try and make it down...if I can still "hang" with the Kansas people since Nebraska isn't listed on the description anymore :'(

I'm thinking about going down to kansas rocks in december sometime if someone wants to come along, I was looking at their website and thinking about going down when they have the toys for tots on December 13th, but not sure if I'll go then or not.

i might go if a stock truck with 31's can handle it. what do you think?

I'm only running 31's on my explorer but I need to lift the back or I think I'll rub pretty bad, they have trails at KSrocks for stock trucks and harder trails for other trucks.

I'm only running 31's on my explorer but I need to lift the back or I think I'll rub pretty bad, they have trails at KSrocks for stock trucks and harder trails for other trucks.

oh realllllly??

Back