Heres mine | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Heres mine

I got my '97 XLT explorer from a very good friend for a steal. He did the majority of the modifications. Since i've gotten the 'sploder I have added 17" Helo blacked out 6 spoke rims and Bf Goodrich all terrain tires, Some lighting on the brushgaurd and in the running lights housing, mesh behind the grill, and a 15 inch Rockford fosgate with a 600 watt kenwood amp. The most unique part of the vehicle, to me anyway, is that he had all of the exterior plastic trim rhino linered as well as the interior center dash trim/cup holders and defrost trim up on the dash. It was put on with a softer texture to it, its nice. A Pioneer deck with infinity door speakers and a 4 channel amp round off the sound system. This thing is very black. I can't figure out to post photos without bieng an elite member. So I need to find somewhere else to have pictures, that or pay the $30.00 dollars for this one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Helo Maxx 6's? I love those, and have considered getting them myself. Sounds cool, I like black trucks. :D

Oh, and the Elite membership is definitely worth it. All the hosting you need, added features, and it supports the site! Go for it. :D :thumbsup:

get the elite membership ;) anyways... sounds liek a pretty nice truck... you should get a red lightbar from jcwhitney like KITT from the old tv show... that would be cool :)

nice x u got there night

Thanks man, the dual 40 series flowmasters come at the end of this week, ill get some pics up of it.

those wheels really make that xplorer stand out, nice work!

Back