• Register Today It's free!

heres mine

dangeranger01

Reaction score
City, State
Longview, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ranger
im new to this site, been on TRS for a while though. here is my current ranger.
2547002_5.jpg

2547002_3.jpg
2547002_11.jpg

and here is my old ranger, gone but not forgotin.
561092_6.jpg
561092_3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is that a v8?

I just joined this forum and can't seem to get my Ranger posted. I've been messing around with Explorers and rangers for 11 years now. The truck I built now is a 90 ranger on a 79 bronco frame. I opted for the 75 model 460bb c-6 and 205 x-fer case. Got rid of the weak 9" and swapped in a 2002 sterling 9 3/4". The front is using a dana 44 with 4340 chromolly axles and race spool. 4:88 gears and 40" boggers. It's a real fun truck to beat up on. I still have it but I want to build a new one. I need some 1 ton axles cause the next powerplant is a 429 dove block with 514ci stroker kit. So I am parts hunting and trying to post my ride.

Ok, to post a pic you need to have the pic hosted on another site, like cardomain.com or photobucket.com Then you will just click the insurt image button and paste the URL in the little box. It is like a direct link to the pick and pops up instantly.

Nice lookin' Rangers, nice lookin' pic of you and your? girl on the cardomain pages too :):)

Haha, thanks man, she isnt anymore. We are still good friends but i got a new one now.....
Picture41_2.jpg

Back