Here's how it started:

View

Then upon going hunting, here's what happened:

Dead Link Removed

So, It lead to this:

Dead Link Removed

So I could play like this:

View

Here's some miscellaneous shots of my winter tires, sunroof, interior.

View

View

View

View

View

[Edited by Eastern Xplorer on 02-09-2001 at 08:39 AM]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good. I opened one of your pictures so that it would appear in your post. If you need to know how that is done, you can go to the Edit Post function under your post to see what I did. Again, the truck looks great! I take it those are not the 33's on the Eagle 589's? What size are those in the pictures?

Optical Illusion!

Hi Tim,

Thanks for opening up a pic! I might do a few more. The tires that are in the pic that you opened up are the 33's. They look smaller because of the snow. The side on pic has the 31's on factory wheels (which I have for sale).

Cool! If you want to shorten up your signature, you could change you photopoint account into a true hyperlink.

example:

Dave's 93 XLT

If you'd like, I can add this to your post so you can add it to your profile.

Very tough looking rig, very nice. I like it very much

hey, noboundaries...please explain to me the procedure of creating the hyperlink. i want to do one for my explorer registry and one to my photopoint account. thanks!

Doug (and Dave), here is how I typed my signature line to link to "Gerald's Truck"

[ur l="http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15264"]Gerald's Truck[/ur l]

Do not put the space in between the r and l. The address you see in the command is the location of my Registry Forum post. Just substitute your address for mine and replace Gerald's Truck with Doug's Rig or whatever you want to.

woo hoo!!! it worked, thank you once again, gerald!!!

Nice rig doug..and that snow, makes me miss the long, cold winters.....NOT

Eastern, you are the first explorer that i have ever seen thatis the same color as mine. It's black/grey right?

Thank you tim and Gerald for the tips, i might get this post looking right after all. And mdrut, I take it you are talking to me Dave not Doug about the snow. We have tons of it here buddy, I just wish there were more rigs around here to go 4X4'n with. Especially some Explorers.

Back