Here's the 35's next to another 94 stock Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here's the 35's next to another 94 stock Limited

Gotta love these pics
compare_front.jpg

compare_rear.jpg

and again
compare_side_to_side.jpg

I just have to refer to this whenever I dont think it is big enough

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i really really like white more than green.. I shouldve waited for a white one.

Ahh, white isn't even one of my favorite colors for a truck, but I think it looks good with this setup. Why are you so partial to white? Gets dirty, but sure looks great clean.

well Dan? I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!

now I need to go into a corner and sit there for a few minutes.....

THANKS GUYS. To think Andre where my dumbass sat six months ago. Oh well as for mods I am done for a while. I wanna wheel it not wrench it forever. Gears aren't in yet, but I did start at those fenders with the grinder. Man I love that tool. I hacked off the front bolt for the rear of the fender, and still rub, I plan on grinding away as much as possible then BFH'n or bending the fender in at a point about 3-4 inches back. It should look really clean(the look I'm going for) but for now she likes to rub if I bang on her on bumps.

hey danny, looks awesome! nice work :)

Just wait chump! when i get a good wheelin truck i will come up to chesse land and show ya waz up!

anyways looks good!

OH DAMN LOOK AT THAT I WASTED MY 500TH POST ON YOU :)

Awsome. I still cant get over how different an Explorer looks with a good lift. Completly changes the character of the truck. Good work.

What size lift is that?

3" body lift,
4" brackets
4" springs + 1.5" f150 coil spacer
5.5-6" Spring over in rear
All together between 8.5 & 9 inches, with 35's compared to 235(28.9") stock tires
Here is another sweet pic

35s_rear.jpg

Damn that looks solid!!!!

Nice job.

Dan - That is totally badass, I bet the people in barnes and noble that own that other X are jealous :D Around the end of December I will buy your old tires, I got alot of xmas presents to get otherwise it would be sooner. I'm sure that purple x will still be there for my before and after pic, esp. for the price he's asking. :chug:

Dan, you really went a long way from the first time I saw you and your rig..... Now I'm gonna be "looking up to you".
do you still have those 32's???? I might be looking for something like that for my 98 Sport......

Dre I do have the 32's but Explorereddie is tentatively going to buy them. BTW do you or Pete have those coil spacers off of your 94, I am thinking of putting a 1/2" spacer under eddies 2" jacker to give it just the clearance I need.

Dannyboy, WOW!!!

How long did it take you to do all that? Looks SWEEEET!

Man I love the look of that explorer, not yours but that stock one in front of it... J/K:D Nice explorer.

Originally posted by rustytr
Man I love the look of that explorer, not yours but that stock one in front of it... J/K:D Nice explorer.

LMAO! Kinda looks like mine now! Yikes!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back