• Register Today It's free!

Hey Guys, I'm New!

MonaLeMoo

Reaction score
City, State
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Explorer Sport
Hey Guys, I'm new here and have no idea where like the "general Discussion" type is. :( I'd like a chance to chat with all of you..but kind find an appropriate place to post!

Anything I should know about this place at all? It looks like fun :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome! This is an awesome site with TONS of information about everything having to do with explorers. Some things to know: No crude language, no harassment, respect other peoples' opinions... Most of all you may find this site to be quite addicting! :D

Welcome aboard and have fun joining us..!! :D

Thanks!!! I'm a little confused though :(

#1 How to a post a picture along the side like you all have???

And how on earth do I respond to certain threads. SOmetimes it doesnt give the option to reply. Do I have to go the last page to select Reply?

To get the pic under your name you have to pay $30 to become an Elite member. See how under your name it says "Wannabe Elite Explorer" where under mine it says "Elite Explorer". With your Elite status you can also upload pics.

Originally posted by MonaLeMoo
And how on earth do I respond to certain threads. SOmetimes it doesnt give the option to reply. Do I have to go the last page to select Reply?

If you want to reply to a certian post hit the quote tab at the bottom of the post.. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the board... If you want to learn more about the board, the New Member Forum is where you want to post... If you just want to post about normal old evey day stuff that would be Exploring Everything Under the Sun.

Oh, and welcome to the board...

Okay I think I've got the hang of it now. Thanks guys! Okay so 30 bucks a month eh? :p Th site was just doen for like 5 minutes..lol :) Do we get reimbursed for that. J/K of course.

It says my Post has been moved...where did it move to?

Is there any type of general discussinon where people hang out the most?

Actually its $30 for the first year, then $10 a year after that... The money goes to help pay for the servers, hardware/software upgrades and the bandwidth...

Dont forget the Mod only parties that the elites pay for, I have only heard about those things. I was told that they all take off their shirts and dance around a fire.

Welcome to the site man, good to see some new faces. This is a great site and you will love it, hell, I dont even have an Explorer anymore, much less a Ford and I am still here. There is just nowhere else on the web that compares.

Im not elite yet, but im going to be when i get some extra cash.... 30 bucks may seem like alot, but its well worth it b/c these guys have saved my ass and saved me money so many times.... this site is great!! Well worth the 30 bucks!

Ooo Parties?! Where?? LOL :) I think I'm gonna sign up pretty quickly. We'll see how many people talk to me first. I'm probably going to be on everybody's Block List soon. LOL :)

Where are these parties located at???? :)

Somewhere in Arkansas from what I have heard, you might need to ask around though.

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
Somewhere in Arkansas from what I have heard, you might need to ask around though.

I'm assuming ya'll gotta drive and meet up eh? Is that far away???? :(

It is like 2000 miles from you, not worth goin to see the mods in that condition.

this is a joke as well, so none of you mods take this too serious..unless yall do this kinda stuff? ;)

You only think its a joke becasue we want you to think its a joke...

They actually happen in CO... Don't you remember the video of Matt dancing with the gas pumps.....

Originally posted by Heath
You only think its a joke becasue we want you to think its a joke...

They actually happen in CO... Don't you remember the video of Matt dancing with the gas pumps.....

that is right, we need to resurect that video.

CO eh..goodness that's far from me lol :) Are you men???? I'm so blunt :p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the majority of members here are men however there is an "explorer babes forum" for all of the ladies to chit chat usually apart from the annoyance of the guys, well maybe thats what it is intended for.

Back