Hey, Im new here | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey, Im new here

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 Ranger 4x4
Hey everyone I'm new to these forums. My names Matt and i drive a 1989 Ford Ranger 4x4. Within the next couple weeks I'm starting my build. I can start a progress thread right away But ill give you some the the DL now.

I bought Dana 35 and 8.8 with Trac Lok axles for $400 to swap into my ranger. I'm running Brand New 31" BFG mud's for awhile and looking into upgrading to 33's later this summer. I Bought a 6" lift used from a buddy for $400 only thing I'm going to have to do is buy new bushings. As soon as i get my truck back on the road I'm doing a full Tune up, Priced all my parts out to do so, cost me around $200.

I have to take off the drivers side exhaust manifold and replace it because it cracked. I'm unsure if i want to settle with stock manifolds or go with a set of Pacesetters for $300 shipped. If any of you have questions or Input on what i can do let me know.

Thanks, Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the board man, and good luck with your build!

If anyone from Canada has 4.56 gears for sale please let me know, Im looking for some for my new axles.

welcome

Welcome To Explorer Forum!

Back