Hey Rick and Midwest X guys, can we get this???? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey Rick and Midwest X guys, can we get this????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikes95XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlett, IL (currently in Bloomington for school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Ok so the East Coast Explorer guys have 'ECX Member' under their name, and the Demon 4x4 guys get 'Demon 4x4 Member' under theirs..... can we get something like 'MWX Member' or 'Midwest X Member' or something???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am sure Rick wouldn't have a problem with this. All we gotta do is email him. But not individually. Mike you head it up. If and when Rick says OK we need to send him a list and not 100 seperate emails.;)

Sounds good to me guys, we can just copy the list from our roster and give it to him, I think just about everybody has the same name (except you taxxman!)

Originally posted by VairKing
Sounds good to me guys, we can just copy the list from our roster and give it to him, I think just about everybody has the same name (except you taxxman!)

That is the only other place on the web that I do not go by Taxxman2k. May have to change that now that it is going. Just wanted people to be able to associate my names.:D

I did notice you guys are Wannabe's now!

I want.

Originally posted by taxxman2k
I did notice you guys are Wannabe's now!

Cough up the dough! It makes for a better site. :p

No problem guys. Just compile a list of user names and I'll get it done.

Here is our roster, not sure how many of them have the same names at both sites:

dhaughs
MrMatt
ahhjaws
VairKing
99mounty
espnfreak
SSIKORA
toad
RFR2212
rvitek
n2mudn91
99ExplorerXLT
92KENNEYXLT
Dannyboy
Mikes95XLT
Luv2Explorer
CJeff
lonestar
92'CustomX
Hartman
KodeBlu
itbejaredexpo5.0
Bones
Kinnish
timmy
plrsx45
FordSploder95XLT
98FordX24
Seral
skruba
rocketman
tmanson
02SportTrac
tenikiwon
sodjer6
Yepsen
slammed x on air
rfritz
Dre
pinoy
95EXP40
old#7
CoryL
Rob B
93xltEX
Dodgegirl
Krisp12x
01EB5.0
rottlover02

There is a second page, maybe one of the other members can post it, I gotta run to work now...

Mike you had the idea.... You want to head this up?

Rick - don't waste your time till one of us gets you a list. don't want to see you have to work hard...:D

A few of those names are different on this site... I think we should just do this now for those that are actually active. Not just every registered user of the site. Just my two cents.

HOLY &(^%(

LOL, man you guys have a lot of members.

Originally posted by Rick
HOLY &(^%(

LOL, man you guys have a lot of members.

no just registered users. not all have posted. I look for the list to be about 20 people.... max. Maybe if I get a chance i can work on it later, for now gotta go see about putting my interior back in....

my name's a little different on midwest-xplorers, Rob B, if it makes a difference

Ok guys sorry I haven't been back to check on this thread... I came home from school today and haven't had a chance to get my computer up and running... I will head it up since it's my idea. What I want everyone to do is email me at bowlergt@yahoo.com and give me your name on Explorerforum and on MidwestXplorers so I can compile a list. I'll give everyone like a week or so so that nobody is left out... sound good??

HERE IS THE PLAN

Rick, don't do it yet. I'm going to get a list of everyone who wants in, and get it to you later. Cool??

New thread on this guys.... read it....
Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by yob_yeknom
I noticed that nobody mentioned you also have to be an Elite Explorer to get your club put under your name.

www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

I forgot about that... That's true when yob_yeknom and I set up the ECX deal we decided it was best to only include ECX members who were Elites as an incentive for more ECX members to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back