• Register Today It's free!

Hey there, I'm new!

-Strike-

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
04' Eddie Bauer V8
Hey there guys, I recently found these forums while looking around for parts and such, didn't even know this place existed, however I've spent a while here now and I've loved every minute of reading and viewing.

A couple years or so ago, I bought myself an 04' Eddie Bauer V8 for a decent price and I've absolutely loved the truck and have not had any issues or major problems with it. Unfortunately I use the truck more or less for winter driving, and commuting long distances, I have two 1984-1989 Nissan 300zx's I use for summer driving most of the time.

Right now the truck is stock, I haven't really considered or thought of modifying it in any way really, I didn't even consider this a real enthusiast type of vehicle until I discovered this place :p I also have an extended warranty on the vehicle, so I didn't want to chance voiding it. However it expires next year, so it could all change. :D

I've been looking into and reading about the BTF spacer lift install, and I've got to say, it looks awesome so far. I may end up doing this in the future, it looks like fun ;x

Anyways, here's a picture of the truck, don't have too many of it yet.

Truck1.jpg

welcome and nice x

Back