• Register Today It's free!

Hey washington state boys!

siguaw

Reaction score
City, State
Lynden, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford Explorer 2 door
A few of us locals are getting together at the local mud pit on Sunday, the 10th of march. I know its short notice but it would be awesome so have some explorer guys there. Its a good tract of land with everything from little puddles to deep swamps that will swallow your rigs. No hill climbs trails or rocks. JUST PURE MUD!!! Its in Custer, WA near the Canuck Border. PM me and I will send you the info. or friend request me on FB and I will send you the invite to the event. Just search DON SIGUAW on FB. Maybe some of our igloo lovin neighbors to the north can make it down too.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't like mud:thumbdwn: so Me and a couple other X's will be camping at Tahuya tonight and tomorrow night, running the trails tomorrow.

That would be a pretty long drive for you though.

I own some property in Winlock. I am actually down there a few times a month. Never been to Tahuya, Is it far from Winlock?

What do you do when you are in Winlock?

What do you do when you are in Winlock?
My family Homesteaded there in the 1870's and i have inherited a small portion of the original homestead. I usually spend about half the time maintaining the property and the other half hiking and exploring. the property is in a remote area surrounded by logging grounds. The forestry gates keep most people out so for the most part my girlfriend and I enjoy the isolation. Although sometimes we go explore the old logging roads that havent been driven in decades. That's kinda fun.

Back