• Register Today It's free!

hey ya'll

bubba j

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, South Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Sport
hello everyone, new-B to this forum and I can see already it's going to be a wealth of info. I'll thank you all in advance for the use of your knowledge, happy trails...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Before the West Coast welcoming committee arrives, you might as well be prepared. So here we go:

1) welcome
2) do you have pics of your Sport
3) do you have any sound clips of your Sport. And this could be anything from exhaust sound, to the sound of your doors closing, even you singing happy birthday while inside your Sport will work -- just anything really. But exhaust seems to be the most popular of the bunch, so theres a good chance this will come up.

On that note, welcome :)

Yes, welcome to the forum!

welcome

Welcome...Get ready to start spending some money, if you had no desire to mod your truck you will now

Thanks for the welcome

I would love to do some mods on my truck, but apparently I have the favorite repair trans ford could put out "5R55E" I can't even back out of the driveway. Park, parks after it rolls forward about 3 feet, reverse is locked up tight, won't move, neutral took a vacation somewhere unless I turn the engine off, then it will roll freely and so and so on. I see alot of post about this trans but nothing quite like my problem, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:(

thanks again Brooklynbay, anything else while I'm in there besides gaskets

Back