Hi everyone, new member from the United Kingdom! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi everyone, new member from the United Kingdom!

TrickyDicky

Reaction score
City, State
England
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 4.0i 1998
hi all

i've just bought myself an explorer, and here in the uk we're a bit short on spares and tech information so i thought i'd join this forum as it looks helpful! ;)

Tricky

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome!

Howard said:
Welcome. Where abouts in the UK are you? There are quite a few of us on here now.

hi howard

i'm in WALSALL, west mids. i never realised there was anyone else from uk on here but i couldnt find any uk forums!

i run a motor spares company but i even struggle to get bits!

Tricky

welcome to the forum tricky

Hmmmm well I get most of mine from http://www.usautomotive.co.uk who don't seem to have any trouble getting anything. Not always the cheapest though.

:ca: :chug: :uk: Welcome aboard!

Welcome :thumbsup:

summitracing.com are very helpful in shipping to the UK :smoke:

I think we are expanding enough to have a Uk section dont you think :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site

Welcome to the site:D

TrickyDicky said:
hi all

i've just bought myself an explorer, and here in the uk we're a bit short on spares and tech information so i thought i'd join this forum as it looks helpful! ;)

Tricky
Welcome from another UK owner ,give ebay a try for parts in the UK I've bought brake pads and plugs from the UK site a lot cheaper than from Ford 'stealers'. Good luck and keep your eyes peeled on here for a good bunch of helpful people :thumbsup:

Back