Hi from Bulgaria !

BG Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Dragizhevo
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000, North Face
Hi All,

First, just like to say that this is a great forum. So far just searching around the site for old posts has helped me solve a few niggles with my 2000 Explorer. So thanks for the help ! :) It's good to know that there are experienced people willing to help out !

I'm a Brit that's moved permanently to Bulgaria - where there are 15,000kms of tracks to explore. And a lot less restrictions than in UK on where you can drive off road ! Yippee!

Brought my stock 2000 Explorer over in October last year and it's been a god send coping with the winter over here. 3 feet of snow and temps of -10C in the day for six weeks or so! Got the usual cold start up / rough idle problem - but the posts on the forum helped me figure out it was likely to be inlet manifold gaskets after checking MAF etc. So will get new gaskets sorted before next winter. The local Ford dealer is turning out be very helpful with ordering parts - despite the language barrier. :confused:

There is a fast growing and friendly and off road club over here so hoping to get more involved with some local events in the future.

Bye for now,

Nick

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey there Nick!
bulg_flag.gif

Welcome to ExplorerForum!! 15,000 km of tracks!?! Sounds like you guys have a lot more fun than we do!

Welcome to Explorer Forum! There is a Ford dealer in Bulgaria?

welcome

Back