Hi to all Explorer enthusiasts!

Fixer01

Reaction score
City, State
Naperville IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Limited
Hello to everyone!

I am happy to join you own all as a Explorer ebthusiast. I own a 2003 Explorer Limited that I purchased in October 2015. It is my 2nd one after my 2000 XL which my son totaled in an accident. This one has 88000 miles on it but needed a a new new front clip. I ordered a new hood, fenders, bumper cover and fog lights online and had them painted and installed locally. The result was fantastic and I am and very pleased.

However, there are a few issues not yet solved. I am troubleshooting the driver seat heater. Passenger side heater works but driver side does not work and I cannot find reference to the location of a fuse or breaker location in the Ford owners manual or Chilton Ford Explorer/Mountaineer Repair manual #26280 .

Can anyone offer help and troubleshooting suggestions?:yelexp::feedback::feedback:

Welcome to EF.

I'm not sure if your '03 is the same as my '05. My '05 has one 20a fuse in location 11 in the the lower dash fuse box. Only 1 fuse for both seats. Your switch or heating element may be bad in the drivers seat if the passenger side is still working.

Back