• Register Today It's free!

high mile maintenance

Dano!

Reaction score
City, State
Lemoore CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Navajo X 2
I was wondering, because i am still learning how to tear apart, fix, and replace everything on my two Navajo's, does anyone have a maintenance guide that encompasses items in the trucks that should be replaced or looked at within certain mileage?
so far due to my poor experience i have just been filling as needed except for my oil which i change out every 3 - 4 thousand miles.

i am just trying to expand my knowledge, i cant find most of my answers through conventional means and the answers i do find are all over the place, mostly replace it when it breaks. i plan on maintaining my two Navajo's until something God forsaken happens to them and every little thing would be helpful.

i know i am not being specific and i am doing that because i don't want to narrow down the answers i could get. thank you.

-Dano

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's a good document as a checklist. We all have our own path, and I am not sure I would be changing synthetic oil every 3-4 weekends, or coolant every year. I might if I had a service garage and paid wholesale for the oil. But if you can get around to doing everything he does, you should do fine.

Back