Hokie

Hokius Maximus
Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 TJ Sport
Hey Guys!

Its been a very tough 2 years since I left Colorado, but I'm finally headed back! Global Warming finally happened and Cummins 'un-froze' the hiring freeze in Denver. Still don't drive a Ford (or Mercury), but I'm already pricing used Rangers on Craigstlist.

Anyway, sorry I've been so absent. Since I sold the Mounty in 2008 (and while I've been living in Houston for the last 2 years) it's been tough to get motivated to get on here and see all of the fun and cool stuff everyone else was doing (especially the Ouray and SW Colorado runs!).

I'm still driving the '04 Jeep WJ, but I have installed an aux tranny cooler, tow hooks, 2" BB and Bilstein 5100's... 31" tires coming before the end of the summer!

Hope to once again become a 'member' of this forum and wheel/camp with you guys this summer/fall!

-Brett

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice :thumbsup:

HOKIE!!! Welcome back homie!!

Too bad you didn't get out any while you were down here in Texas. There is a great group of guys in Houston, and SVO and Kris aren't far away. I still hope to meet you someday.

hey he's alive! Welcome back!

That's right... I'm baaaaack ;-)

Yeup... My office will be in Henderson

It came full circle for you!!!!

I am so friggin happy for ya Brett-this is great news!

Welcome back to the Rockies!

..Welcome back..:biggthump

Brett, Welcome back. I am also Explorer-less right now, and driving a Jeep. Not all that bad, a 98 Grand Cherokee ZJ Limited w/ 5.2

So we can get an Explorer/ Grand Cherokee run going this summer.

Tim

Are u still in trinidad

Are u still in trinidad

Marshall, I completely missed this post. No clue if you're still at WFT but I keep meaning to say hi when I'm down visiting Rob. Everytime I'm at the WFT shop it seems y'all are at lunch.

Anyway, I hope to make it down in the next 3 weeks.

lol no biggy. Yep I'm still there maybe next trip then. Sounds like we are about to start doing a bunch of cummins!

..Stay tuned till next year when we hear Hokie pop in and ask the question..

.."Does anybody do the CCR any more?...:p:

..Stay tuned till next year when we hear Hokie pop in and ask the question..

.."Does anybody do the CCR any more?...:p:

Funny part is, I'm already asking that question! I was just teasin' JT last night on Facebook.

Hokie said:
Im in for CCR '13!!! Ill be in the TJ though. Funny thing about Ouray, I'm going there in the TJ this weekend. In GJ right now for work. Gonna hit up Ouray, Lake City, Silverton and Telluride for a 4-day weekend of yellow Aspens, wine & music festivals, Jeepin' and camping. Gonna show the 'lil lady what Black Bear Pass is all about.:

offroader_69_me said:
Sounds like we are about to start doing a bunch of cummins!

God I hope so. This could be awesome!

Back