FMExplorer

the original tramp
Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer EB
Hey gang,
mdrut, 914x4sport and myself are getting together on the 11th (this Friday) to do a pre-run of Holder Mine, Inverness, FL. We will be posting pics and a write up afterwards. The weekend of June 16th we will be invading the campground for a couple of days of fun and exploring (pun intended). Not sure how many camp sites we can take - Mike knows (and hopefully will ad to this thread real soon:D )

I know Goober, Olivesman and a few other G, Bama, and SC people were interested in joining in - so if you can make it, we'd love ya to show up! More to follow...

Jon

Camping is Not going to be a problem...The Mutual mine has 12 sites, the Holder Mine has over 100.....And, the county is covered with camp sites..You can get everything from your basic tent site, to a cabin w/pool all within a 25 mile radius..I will be posting links later this week for lodging and tourist info of the area..:D

sweeet...Hey guys I found a load of trails while out on the east coast this weekend..Over in Deltona, off this new road the Veterans Memorial...Looks like a lot of fun, real hilly and looks like miles of trails, some rocks, Giant empty retention ponds(future mud), If anyone from Deltona reads this thread, let me know if that area is legit for riding...Looking forward to the pre-run guys...

Back