• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Holy RARE!

Spas

Explorer addict
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
North East, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 Sport
My brother has shown an interest in getting an Explorer after going wheeling with us *puffs chest out with pride*, and I found this rare @$$ bugger while searching on Craigslist! I didn't even know you could get a manual in a third gen, lol

http://scranton.craigslist.org/ctd/3375663829.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

boominXplorer

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 4x4 Mounty
wow and 4x4!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Nice find:D

Get him to do do a front and rear SAS on it:bounce:

FIND

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Vermillion, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT V8 AWD
*Checks bank balance*

vroomzoomboom

Elite Canuck STOCK SUCKS!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
selkirk, manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 supercharged 347 sport
i still question his blood line then if he is looking at third gens, while you trip over 2nd gen trucks and parts at the little slice of heaven.

Anime

EF YEAH!!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 EX Sport Concept
With the steel wheels and grey bumpers, looks like the manual was probably only an offering in the base model.

I would think you could hold out and get it for a lot less than the asking price, most people who want an SUV want an automatic. Explorers with 5-speeds are a lot less common, but that's because they made less because they expected to sell less, due to the much lower demand.