Honest Charlie VS. EE's Air Dam | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Honest Charlie VS. EE's Air Dam

i think thay both look good aswell,but i would go with the ee.
i like that clean look!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

does anyone know if the HC airdam will work on a 99 sport? it says it fits up to a 98 on the website. i guess ill have to go with the HC since EE doesnt have the airdams. (called yesterday)

X99sportX said:
does anyone know if the HC airdam will work on a 99 sport? it says it fits up to a 98 on the website. i guess ill have to go with the HC since EE doesnt have the airdams. (called yesterday)

nope you need a 95-98 front bumper if you want it to work

Well considering you can't get the Explorer Express airdams anymore, I would say that Honest Charley's looks pretty good. 98 down have different fog lights from the 99 up, so you have to get the year you need.

I'm very fond of mine ;)
12558truck_front_2.jpg

Hold on to that. It'll be worth a lot of money some day. :)

Someone somewhere is going to make some more. And if they were smart, they would also make something similar to the spoiler on the Saleen's. I bet they could sell about 30 or 40 in a week if they were priced right.

hold on hold on, you cant get EE Air Dams anymore??? Since when? I checked the site last night and there still up?

Thats because EE updates their website once every never.

X24 said:
Thats because EE updates their website once every never.

LOL :D

:rolleyes: I have decided to sell my EE airdam, it is extreamly rare as you all are aware.
Free shipping to the lower 48, $1434.99, paypal is accepted.
Best regards S

Attachments

• Mvc-005s.jpg
    Mvc-005s.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 352

spindlecone said:
:rolleyes: I have decided to sell my EE airdam, it is extreamly rare as you all are aware.
Free shipping to the lower 48, $1434.99, paypal is accepted.
Best regards S
I think if you held out a little, you could get almost double that, LOL.

Ron
Double that, you can have th entire truck:)

damn....so what other options do i have for the front of my 99 expo?

Back