Hope everyone is safe in Hurricane country! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Hope everyone is safe in Hurricane country!

TheFox88

Reaction score
City, State
Flagstaff, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport
I have been hearing quite a bit about the hurricane the last few days. This is just going out to all those members who are being displaced or affected by the storm. I hope everyone is safe and dry down that way. This is from eveyone, (i'm sure ;) ) to a safe and fortunate next couple of weeks. Good luck.
Bryce Fox

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BeauJ

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Same here. I've heard from a lot of Florida people on the board, but no New Orleans people yet. Hope they are safe.

Creager

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Charlotte, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport 4x4
last thing i saw on the news yesterday was...

"there is no such thing as a category 6[huricane], but if there was this would be it."

Keep in mind New Orleans is BELOW sea level... Floods, disease will be the worst of it. Not the storm itself.

Yomie

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Biloxi, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 Toyota
Hey guy's i haven't been on in a while, but for thoes of you who remember me, i'm doing fine. I'm at my G-Friends uncle's house in Crestview, FL. The devastation is unreal. I've gotten ahold of many of my friends and relatives and all are doing fine. Lets just keep praying everyone else is doing good also.

I as well as many are now out of a job. I am probably going to be moving soon to get back on my feet. Take care, will keep you updated

Reggie

dogfriend

Human-Animal Hybrid
Reaction score
City, State
Carmichael, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport 4x4
Dang, Biloxi and Gulfport got hit hard. Glad youre ok. :thumbsup:

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Glad you're ok. Good luck to you and everyone else down there.