HOTT new PIAA's! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HOTT new PIAA's!

These are too Hot! I will be replacing my 980's as soon as I can find these for sale!

Dead Link Removed
P-4000 QUATTRO LAMP

The P-4000 Quattro is a multi-function light designed primarily for trucks and SUVs. It has two large main beams, both with over-sized reflectors and two marker bulbs stacked vertically in the center of the lamp. The four bulb types used in the P-4000 Quattro are 55watt=110watt Xtreme White Driving, 5watt Xtreme White Marker, 55watt=85watt Ion Crystal City Cut, and 5watt Ion Crystal Marker.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any idea howmuch it is gonna run?

any way we can find some dimensions?

yeah I saw these out at the SEMA show, pretty impressive, I liked the looks of em... as for dimensions, I'm not for sure, but they are smaller then the PIAA 90XT's, but bigger then the 40 rectangulars.

they are 3 1/8 by almost 7 by whatever. i'm getting these as well as soon as they stores get them in. You should have kept them on the DL since i was trying to be the only person with them lol.

LOL, now now, its greedy to want to be the only one with a particular mod (though I'm the only one on the f-150 board with a line-x'ed fabtech prerunner and line-x'ed rollbar, LOL. OK I'm the only one with a lot of my unique mods and yeah it feels cool :).

LOL i'll bet you did! :).

Back