Houston '91 X Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Houston '91 X Sport

This is the place to register your "Explorer": does that mean I get a cool daddy icon next to my name? I've been a registered member since May 2000, but I only have two posts. :rolleyes:

Tell us who you are: My name is Wayne and I live in Seabrook, Texas south of Houston just off of the Galveston Bay. I'm an aerospace engineer for NASA at the Johnson Space Center.

List your:
year : 1991
model: Sport
state: Texas
city: Seabrook
e-mail address: gumbus@sawe.org

List your mods:
+2" Skyjacker Coils, +3" Body Lift, Skyjacker shocks, 325/60R15 BFG Mud Terrains, Mobil 1, Tint

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wayne,
Let me be the first to say welcome. It is great to have yet another Houston area member. I live in Friendswood, and we have quiet a few people from all over, including Missouri City, Galleria Area, Katy Frwy Area, and basically every part of Houston.
Here are some threads you may be interested in:

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

If you ever wondered...
Alec, ok89, myself, DKRoyal23, Mudd*****, Amber, Aquaman, mbheimer, AdamFoote, and now you, are a few of the Houston area members. Feel free to check out our rides (mines not much, but ya). See ya round the board!
--bryan

Thanx Bryan. We're practically neighbors. My '91 X only has about 86k miles on it. A/C is blowing hot again so I was scanning the site for R-12 to 134A freon changeout. How do I get those little Explorer Avatars under my name like you? Do you have two since you have over 100 posts?

I need to take some digital photos of my X and post them somwhere. I plan on doing the A/C swap, the KKM intake, and possibly a superchip. Not sure about how much dinero to drop on HP since I bought a BMW M3 to get my HP fix.

an M3 huh? Wow, your my new best friend. Haha. too bad your twice my age... But then again I guess thats why you have a real job making money and can afford 5"s of lift and bigger tires and such. Haha... Oh well... Im slowly working my way up. I too am plauged by the darn A/C issue.
Yeah, the little explorer avatars come with more posts. I too used to be a lowely no-picture member, but then I got two in what seemed like no time. I guess that happens when you spend all of your time online!
I can't wait to see pics. Shoot, go take a roll and spend the day on a photo shoot with your Ex, then just get em developed and burned on a CD at exkerds if you have to. Whatever works... haha. Catch ya later man.
--bryan

Dude...how do you know how old I am? :eek:

Haha, my bad... for some reason I thought I had read your age... now after reading your last post I wondered that myself! Haha. Woops... And I love to see that you are spending your day on the board instead of working. (I know that bc of your quick responses! :)
--bryan

Fact is you are probably right...on both accounts. I'm probably twice your age and I'm not getting much work done!;)

Bryan - Maybe I'll try to catch up with you guys at the "Houston get-together beginning of August!!!" thang. Chilli's at B8 & I-10 West 6 PMish?

Yeah I know the feeling. Im not getting much work done myself... Im about to have to though. Yeah I believe its gonna be around 6ish at that Chilis. Im hoping to make it myself... but who knows... How old are you anyways lol? My mom works out on site... civil servant stuff... computers in Bldg 30. Anytime you want to share either of your rides, Im here man. The M3 or the Ex... not a problem. :) haha. ok, back to work... see ya!
--bryan

Let's just say that I'm twice your age. I'm a CS in building 220 working on the X-38.

If I keep up with all of these posts I'll get one of those cool Avitars...ha

I'd also like to welcome you to the site. It seems that we are practically neighbors too. I recently moved to Seabrook, and I live in an apartment complex on Nasa Road. I'll keep a lookout for your Explorer. And I hope to see you at the get-together next weekend!!

Back