City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Hennessey VelociRaptor 6X6 | Hennessey Performance

06-hennessey-velociraptor-6x6-min.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WTF?

I have never understood this growing trend in adding a second rear axle to a vehicle. It looks stupid, cost a lot of cash, and would actually take away performance. I was watching he video and the drive shaft to the rear axle comes straight out of the front. Its so short and straight that the suspension must be very limited in travel. Goofy truck.

its all about traction LOL

Mercedes had that one truck in a bond movie and the next year Sema goes crazy with the "deuce and a half half tons"

Whats with the 1984 roll bar?

My neighbor built something like it, 94 Ranger 4wd with a 5.0. The second axle lets him haul a couple tons.
5C7822D5-F47A-4B5C-B9DA-A2D03DFCF0CD.png

For 350K I can buy 1 of each model in there SUV, Truck and Van line. That's 11 Vehicles.

But we could dump a few obvious ones like the EcoSport (why is this even made) and get a Mustang mixed in there.;)

see now the ranger is usefulI

If you bought 11 new Fords for $350K you wouldn't be big ballin with post malone G wagon, but can I have the mustang? You don't need it you have at least 9 others

see now the ranger is usefulI

If you bought 11 new Fords for $350K you wouldn't be big ballin with post malone G wagon, but can I have the mustang? You don't need it you have at least 9 others

My boss just bought a new G wagon...not impressed :dunno:.

Back