How do I remove the bumper?? 2003 FORD EXPLORER SPORT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How do I remove the bumper?? 2003 FORD EXPLORER SPORT

I have a 2003 Ford explorer sport. I'm trying to put in a new grill, but it requires me to remove the front bumper. I have gotten everything to come loose except the area near the wheel wells. How do I loosen that area? Thanks.

nevermind it's off

I have a 2001 Sport. I just lifted the truck about an inch and a half. The problem is that now the frame is pulling downward on the front bumper and the body is pulling upward. This is making the whole lower trim of the truck deformed and misshapen. How did you remove the frame bolts? Im trying to figure out what I must do in-order to get the bumper to look normal again. Im not sure how the Sports bumper is attached and where the main bolts into the frame are.

I have a 2001 Sport. I just lifted the truck about an inch and a half. The problem is that now the frame is pulling downward on the front bumper and the body is pulling upward. This is making the whole lower trim of the truck deformed and misshapen. How did you remove the frame bolts? Im trying to figure out what I must do in-order to get the bumper to look normal again. Im not sure how the Sports bumper is attached and where the main bolts into the frame are.

picture? what kinda lift? torsion twist? no lift should affect the bumpers, expect a body lift makes them look wrong b/c of the gap. the bumper trim is only hooked to the bumper...not the frame.

Back