How does combining offers work | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How does combining offers work

Ted Striker

Reaction score
City, State
ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
How to combine offers from Ford Canada? We placed an order on a 2013 Explorer FWD Limited - Z Plan, 1000 Costco rebate, and 60 months @ 1.9% in early December.

X will be 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (mid Jan - Feb).

If (0%, or winter tires, or current - delivery allowance $3000) offers come and go before delivery ... How does combining offers work between ordering and delivery?

Does this change interest rate, etc ...

If someone could provide a simple snapshot of how this works -it would be appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My experience buying in Canada was A Plan, plus Costco cash, plus delivery allowance, plus anything else that comes along between order date and delivery.

I would just confirm that with your dealer.

How to combine offers from Ford Canada? We placed an order on a 2013 Explorer FWD Limited - Z Plan, 1000 Costco rebate, and 60 months @ 1.9% in early December.

X will be 4 to 6 weeks for delivery (mid Jan - Feb).

If (0%, or winter tires, or current - delivery allowance $3000) offers come and go before delivery ... How does combining offers work between ordering and delivery?

Does this change interest rate, etc ...

If someone could provide a simple snapshot of how this works -it would be appreciated.
Welcome to the Forum Ted Striker.:wavey:
I think a mid February delivery is more likely since the factory shuts down for 2 weeks for the holidays. As offers go, you should get any offers in place when you ordered the Ex as well as any that are valid upon delivery. As Sgt1411 stated, it is best to check with your dealer. I received an Early Order discount of $1000 when I ordered and when it came in there was a new $1000 offer in place and I got that as well.
As for free Winter tires, I'd be very curious to see if they offer you that. There are only 4 Winter tires (2 Pirelli, 1 Bridgestone, 1 Yokohama) available here in the 20" size and 3 of them are over $400 ea. I bought the Base Explorer 17" steel wheels for my Limited and use the less expensive 17" tires for Winter. I bought the tires through the dealership and they were about $40 cheaper per tire than the same BFGoodrich tire at Canadian Tire. Ford has a slogan that they won't be undersold on tires so it is worth looking into should you ever be in the market.
Good luck and season's greetings.

Peter

If you order now you are basically "locking-in" any offers/rebates available now, even if it doesn't come in until Feb. However, if the offers/rebates are even better when your truck arrives you can take those instead.

Thank You for the advice. 2 fellow hosers, and a possible fellow Red Wings / Tigers fan ... Awesome. Happy Holidays!

Cheers!

Back