How many miles do you all have? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How many miles do you all have?

193,000 on my 95 x rebuilt the transmission at 187,000 I've put 35,000 on it myself plan on keeping it for many many years I love it.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

267,000 miles 1993 EB 2dr. Three starters, everything else is 1993. Replaced the usual, s belt, brakes, couple of windshields, Thats it! serviced every 3,000 miles,still going,sold it last fall to a friend- needed a 4door for dogs.

96 4x4 4dr 4.0 XLT. I'm second owner. Bought June 2011 with 112,700 miles. Seems all original. Getting about 23+ hwy mpg, and about 18 overall mpg.

All stock...so far.

I have a 98 sport with the sohc that i just switched to synthetic oil with 126,000 on the clock and seems to be doing great with it. Just regular matience and no major repairs so far. And no death rattle yet!!

156,000 miles on mine. Stayed parked for a year and a half and when I took it out again it would turn off on me at the stoplights, after a few weeks it was back to normal though:) I've had to replace the control arms, ball joints, and a few other parts. My wipers and windows are all still good, a/c's gone and so is part of the leather on the driver's seat lol. I'm slowly repairing everything that broke however. Last thing changed was the 5 year old trans oil next is the belt and MAF which I can't recall changing haha. Other than that it runs awesome.

125,000 miles on my stock 1998 ranger ext. automatic, only problem is transmission, keeps kicking in over drive, but still running strong

311k on my 1995 Ford Explorer Expedition Model (2 door). Still has the factory engine, but is on it's second transmission. Runs a lot better than you would expect a car that old to run.

Back