How much off MSRP for ST? | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How much off MSRP for ST?

The 3 most common features are moonroof ($1,695 I believe) and the Street Pack (another $995) . Typically they are $60k and they can be had for $57-$58k easily.

I'd highly recommend the Street Pack at the very least but that's just my $0.02.

Anyone know a Ford employee so I can get the Friends and Family 15% discount? I will repay in Oregon Pinot.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There is an X plan, but that's the closest you'll get which is for friends and family. Other than that, A/Z plan doesn't even give 15% off. If it did I wouldn't be waiting until next year to buy the ST, lol.

'Up here' we've had the Ford Employee Pricing for a couple months. It's available on the Aviator but not on the Explorer. It comes around on the U.S site at a later date. Works out to about a $5,500 savings on the Aviator.

Peter

'Up here' we've had the Ford Employee Pricing for a couple months. It's available on the Aviator but not on the Explorer. It comes around on the U.S site at a later date. Works out to about a $5,500 savings on the Aviator.

Peter

Ford doesnt run Employee Pricing in the US to the public.

The last large scale employee pricing yo the public that I can recall was post hurricane 2 years ago.

Correct and that was a goodwill thing for the victims of the hurricane only in designated areas. This was not offered to the general public across the US.

Back