How to disable the automatic drivers seat movement when vehicle is turned off? 2014 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How to disable the automatic drivers seat movement when vehicle is turned off? 2014

jeffjess72

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer
I am sure this has been covered here but I searched and could not find it. I recently purchased a 2014 Limited (now we are an all Ford Family 66,72,97 and 14) and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to disable the drivers seat from moving back when I turn the vehicle off. Can anyone send me in the right direction with instructions on how to disable this feature? Thanks in advance.

Jessica

I am sure this has been covered here but I searched and could not find it. I recently purchased a 2014 Limited (now we are an all Ford Family 66,72,97 and 14) and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to disable the drivers seat from moving back when I turn the vehicle off. Can anyone send me in the right direction with instructions on how to disable this feature? Thanks in advance.

Jessica

Go through the left instrument cluster display to vehicle settings.

The setting you want to turn off is EASY ENTRY.

Jessica

Left cluster (left steering wheel settings) information display. Turn off "Easy Entry/Exit" I believe that will solve it for you.

Back