how to install factory cruise control in a 94 ranger? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how to install factory cruise control in a 94 ranger?

scrapper

Reaction score
City, State
Maroa Il
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ranger xlt
I have a 94 ranger xlt no air or cruise. I have been able to strip the cruise control parts out of a 92 explorer and a 92 ranger. I also have most of the air conditioning parts. The cruise has a brain box that needs to plug in under the dash. I need to find out where the plug may be located in my dash? If there is a plug there? I have streeing wheel installed and can install the stuff under the hood pretty quick just am not to sure about the plug, it has 6 wires that on the donor truck went to about three different wiring harneses. I am slightly color blind an am worried about cutting into the harneses if there is no plug. Any ideas out there?

Bump for ya.

any idea how to find the plug in that the cruise control brain plugs into? I got one harness that goes though the firewall to the actuator. The other one is near the glove box if there is one. I am a little nervous about taking the dash apart.How can I get the 6 wires wired in?if theres no plug

Back