How to Make a Woman Happy | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

How to Make a Woman Happy

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Stang Girl said:
There's Sue, Char, GJarret's wife, ME, and Spas! We aren't your typical, high-maintenance women. We like to be appreciated for what we do and what we know. We have our own interests as well. But still like to get have fun, get dirty, drink beer, and can tell dirty jokes, whether it's going 2 mph in the trucks, or for like Sue and myself, as fast as you can go in your own Stang! :thumbsup:

Lori, I'm not one of those "high-maintenance" women either. I think there are a lot more women out there that are like us. We like our trucks or cars as more than a daily driver thing, I'd venture to say it's more like an obsession to some of us :D When my '92 Sport blew it's transmission seal, I wouldn't even consider a car to replace it, even though my family said I was nuts for getting another Explorer

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

dogfriend

Human-Animal Hybrid
Reaction score
City, State
Carmichael, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport 4x4
Burns said:
:D I never knew anyone could do such a thing :D

Its not possible to do this continuously, but it is possible to make them happy for very brief periods under very specific circumstances.

Sometimes I ask before hand: "If I get you this, will it make you happy for 1/2 an hour?" ;)

Rhett

Let Them Eat Cake
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Cape Girardeau, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Sport 4x4
That female's list is pretty demanding. I think #1 and #3 should be switched around, if you want to be realistic, not idealistic...

E.B. Cornburner

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Oshkosh, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Eddie Bauer
Sleeping on the couch is fine...We don't look at it as punishment, we look at it as camping!

Dan Whitaker

One fast putty tat
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Raytown MO (Kansas City suburb)
Year, Model & Trim Level
No Mounty no more.

sstewart777

Reaction score
City, State
Maine
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Trying to keep a woman happy is like trying to divide by zero on a calculator, all you get is "error" on the screen! lol!!!

Reaction score
City, State
powder springs,ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 ranger
trying to keep a woman happy well is very hard......i love it when i have to sleep on the couch it a camping trip with out haveing to leave the house

hamcse924

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
06 EB Explorer
what happened to respect?

Guys, you don't have to be a slave to the "rhymes with wussy".

The list of "how to keep a woman happy" can basically be summed up as: Women are brats that want to be spoiled and pampered for no other reason than the fact that they have a vagina which men are hypnotized by. (PS - I know "the list" is meant as a half-hearted joke)

Women, if you want a lap dog, buy a lap dog. If you want a man, treat him with respect, love, and devotion....and maybe...just maybe...you will get the same in return (and then some).

Any man who allows himself to become a slave/lap dog, does not respect himself enough and probably has no spine. Is that the kind of guy you want ladies? I surely would not want or expect this from my wife. Never. ever.

1badnevergo

Reaction score
City, State
Gulfport, Ms
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Mazda Navajo Lx 4.0
Ok im adding a mans perspective on the womans side. You don't have to follow the list to the letter just learn what your lady wants and then Fufill it. First tell her you care A lot. Help around the house not just mowin the grass or takin out the trash. And every now and then give her a massage. And finally and most importantly give it to her anytime she wants even if your tired or don't want to and be spontanius about it. I have been with my wife for 8 years she goes to work almost every morning with a smile on her face. She takes care of all the bills right now as I am out of work so to make up I keep the house clean mow the yard and take care of everything even cookin dinner. In turn she gets Me 4x4 parts and drives my 69 camaro on Sundays. So men stop being babys all your ladies are asking for us help not the whole truck

SuRrEaLNJ

hail to the king, baby!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
out of my mind...
Year, Model & Trim Level
MUNK 07 Focus 97 XL1200C
you give them everything they could ever want and they wind up with some otherguy who wont....

short answer... you dont

98 5oh XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Clackamas, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT AWD X "Loki"
I must be lucky then, i got loki as a b-day gift from the lady (it was originally she had the cash i didnt and the Saturn had seen a few too many miles/too many stunts that they were not built for) and we had made a deal that i was going to pay her back, she gave me a limit and let me look around, day i bought Loki i told her as i was headed out to go drive around and play with it that i would start payments asap and she turned around and said "Dont worry about it, happy birthday, i love you" and has refused any offering since to make up "the balance" so to speak.

I know a lady who is gonna get her late 90s camaro RS here in the future......

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Zukmam is easy to please just buy 2 of everything!