How to Remove Third Row Bottom Seat Cushion | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How to Remove Third Row Bottom Seat Cushion

cbFL

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
What's the procedure or trick to remove the bottom seat cushion from the third row of 2020+ models? My kid dropped a piece of chocolate I can't reach from the side gap.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can you not get at it by tumbling the seat? I don't believe anyone has ever posted about removing that cushion?

Peter

Can you not get at it by tumbling the seat? I don't believe anyone has ever posted about removing that cushion?

Peter
Do you mean folding down the seat back? That doesn't seem to open up any access. It rolled under after falling in the area between the cushion and the arm rest... picture attached.
PXL_20210406_225251091.jpg

Hard to tell the depth. Is there any way you can use something like needle nose pliers or something similar? A long screwdriver to see if you can move it? I'm guessing it is that brown object that looks like a think wire.

Peter

I don't have any advice, but I just wanted to sympathise and say duuuude, that sucks.

Back