• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

How to save a web site screen cap?

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police
How do I save what is on the screen? My dad wants to save a front page off a web site, and I know there is a way to do it using the "print screen" button or something, but I don't know. Any one know?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

section525

sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
Hit the print screen button and then open an image editing program like photoshop or maybe even paint brush.. then go to edit 'paste'. That should do it.

ChuckyD

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 4Runner SR5
or... if that doesnt work.. hit ctrl and print scrn and then paste it in paint or something

Last edited:

RFR2212

Typing Police
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
In the mug by Chitown
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 JEEP Wrangler
Holy crap! That's cool, useful, and i never knew it! Thanks guys!
Pete

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police
Thanks for the help guys! :)