Howdy fellow Explorer enthusiasts! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Howdy fellow Explorer enthusiasts!

Reaction score
City, State
Eufaula, Ok.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
Hello everyone and thanks to the creators of this awesome club!! A little about myself....I'm 34, live in Eufaula OK., and have owned my Explorer for a little over a year now. A few of the mods I have already installed include some 31x10.50 tires, Warn manual lockout hubs, high performance dual exhaust(which is no easy task), CD player, K&N air filter(not much, but every little bit helps, right?), heavy duty clutch, and a few more little things which I cant remember right now. I will try to post some pics after I get them back from the photo lab. Also I will have some questions about lift kits later on. Again, many thanks, everybody!!

Welcome to the site buddy!! Sounds like you have a pretty nice rig there. We are a simple-minded crowd, so get some pics on ASAP!!;):D Glad to see that you found us! Be sure to check out Serious Explorations forum for some runs in your area, it sounds like your pretty much ready for the trails. Again, welcome and happy posting!:)

Back