• Register Today It's free!

Howdy from Texas!

TexasX03

Reaction score
City, State
Plano, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 XLT
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I just bought my '03 XLT a couple of weeks ago and was looking for a site devoted to Explorers to keep up with owner experiences, mods and the like. I'm also a member of Ford Truck World and SUV World, but both are aimed at broader audiences. This site is exactly what I was looking for.

My family is a FORD family through and through. I just traded an '01 F150 XLT SCab for the Explorer and got a great deal (nearly $10K off of the sticker with X-Plan, Rebates and year-end close out deals). My wife drives an '03 Mazda Tribute LX-V6, our oldest son drives an '03 Ford Escape XLT, and our middle son drives an '02 Explorer XLS Sport. Our youngest son is a couple of years away from driving, but is looking forward to the time when he can afford to buy his own F150.

In any case, thanks for the great site !

Welcome to the site. This is by far the best site on the internet.
I am also located in Plano, TX. My girlfriend and I have three explorers and one Escape in our driveway. You will find all the info you need right here. If you ever need any help I am in the area and willing to help.

Back