• Register Today It's free!

Hub Cap Replacement

gdgiordano

Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Explorer XLT
I have a 1997 limited XLT explorer in need of a hub cap... :( Any body know where to get a set of new ones online or a good used one with good clips? the local junkyards have me at a loss on this one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 1997 limited XLT explorer in need of a hub cap... :( Any body know where to get a set of new ones online or a good used one with good clips? the local junkyards have me at a loss on this one.

15" alloy wheels? i've got 4 in very good condition. PM if your interested. i can post a pic if you'd like to see them. they're off the white Explorer... if you have the steel wheels, i also have a set of Mountaineer hub caps that are in pretty good condition. they're off the black truck.

101_2136.jpg

108_2063.jpg

okay, here's some pics of the hub caps. the one in the upper right hand corner (on the top view) has a few minor scratches the other 3 are near perfect. all the clips are there. PM me if you want to make an offer.

111_0040.jpg

111_0039.jpg

I just received four for my '91 from hubcaps.com
They are in good condition with some cosmetic flaws.
My plan is to restore the original alloy wheels and have these four caps repainted.

I just received four for my '91 from hubcaps.com
They are in good condition with some cosmetic flaws.
My plan is to restore the original alloy wheels and have these four caps repainted.

according to the hubcaps.com web site, most of their hubcaps seem to run $35-$40 each, plus shipping i assume. that's a lot of money for a '91 truck. you must really love it.

They're all over Amazon and Ebay. Even Rock Auto has them albeit Dorman made without the Ford logo in the center. I'd go with Koda's though. Probably better deal and from a verified source.

Chef Duane

The hubcaps.com pricing is crazy though you can get a set for 60

Thanks for the help everyone I was able to pick up a great one for $10 off a wrecked exploder!

Back