Hudo's for a Sponsor | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hudo's for a Sponsor

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
I recently contacted Ford Parts Network, one of the sponsors of this site, for a parts inquiry,

I am extremely impressed with the manner in which Torrie R. McPhail handled the request.

He sent me via e mail within 1/3 hr of the requestm a detailed drawing of the front end of my truck and I was then able to determine the part needed. I sent back that info and within 10 min I had a quote.

Amazine customer service.

I shall be placing my order straight away.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is not a FLUKE

I'll 2nd that
Torrie has always responded promptly and is extremely helpful.
I've ordered several items from Ford Parts Network, their shipping is timely and accurate.
A good place to do business.

I'll 3rd it. I will continue to use them for any Ford parts that I don't need right this second to get my truck running. Very satisfied customer. Let's support them!!

FPN rocks!!!

Um, I'll 4th that? I've placed quite a few orders with Torrie, and am extremely impressed! Infact shortly, I'm going to be mailing him with another new quote I need
Pete

P.S Here's the link http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com/

P.P.S Should this be moved to "Transaction Feedback" Forum, and made sticky, for all others to see?

Yup, Torrie and FPN are a class act all the way. Everytime my mechanic says, "it needs this, etc." I say, "cool, let me order it from my parts guy." Great prices, outstanding customer service and prompt delivery all add up to me coming back again and again whenever I need parts. I just wish I didn't need so many of them so often. :(

peace

Mike

Back