Husky 3rd row / 2nd console update | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky 3rd row / 2nd console update

Can we place a pre-order with Andrea for the 3rd row or not yet?

I'm not sure if she would allow preorders. She did tell me she has a long list of people to contact who expressed interest in it when they ordered from the group buy once it is available.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have considered WeatherTech mats? they have all three rows including a cargo liner and they look great!

Have considered WeatherTech mats? they have all three rows including a cargo liner and they look great!

We all have...but the price is about double what we can buy the Husky's for through the group buy.

We all have...but the price is about double what we can buy the Husky's for through the group buy.

Agreed they are more $$$ but I still got them away's based on past experience's, all I got to do now is get the explorer to put them in... ;)

I ended up going with the Husky's because they seem to provide more carpet coverage. They have already saved my interior twice in the week that I have them!

I ended up going with the Husky's because they seem to provide more carpet coverage. They have already saved my interior twice in the week that I have them!

Great buy! especially since the mats saved you! :salute:

I had a baby bottle leak.. soaked the diaper bag and seeped through onto the 2nd row mat. Great save!!! Can only imagine baby formula soaked into the carpet.

I had a baby bottle leak.. soaked the diaper bag and seeped through onto the 2nd row mat. Great save!!! Can only imagine baby formula soaked into the carpet.

lol and that's why I already bought the mats before getting the car ;)

Me too! I have a 5 and 3 year old and in all of the times they have been sick never once threw up in a car, of course until my X was 3 days old! My daughter got sick luckily 75% landed on the Husky Mat and lots in the car seat with a dribble or two on the carpet and upholstery part of the leather seat. If it weren't for the puke I would have kissed the damn mat!

Me too! I have a 5 and 3 year old and in all of the times they have been sick never once threw up in a car, of course until my X was 3 days old! My daughter got sick luckily 75% landed on the Husky Mat and lots in the car seat with a dribble or two on the carpet and upholstery part of the leather seat. If it weren't for the puke I would have kissed the damn mat!

LMFAO

I guess you have to have kids to laugh at that.......especially the "Kissed the damn mat"

My wife keeps yelling "If you spent as much time cleaning the house as you do cleaning that damn Explorer our house would be spotless"

My response "ya but I love the Explorer!"

I bought everything but the 3rd row from the group buy as well and want the 3rd row when it come available!!!

3rd row is now available for shipping. Call Andrea or Melissa to order it. Im still waiting on the 2nd console update.

3rd row is now available for shipping. Call Andrea or Melissa to order it. Im still waiting on the 2nd console update.

Thanks so much for arranging all of this! I still haven't ordered as I was waiting to hear about the 2nd row mats.... I have a limited with no console - do you know if there will be one type for console and one type for without console (that might cover the plastic cap?). We rarely use the 3rd row so I wasn't going to bother getting the mats for there; but don't want the 2nd row mats to look 'silly' since we have no console.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for arranging all of this! I still haven't ordered as I was waiting to hear about the 2nd row mats.... I have a limited with no console - do you know if there will be one type for console and one type for without console (that might cover the plastic cap?). We rarely use the 3rd row so I wasn't going to bother getting the mats for there; but don't want the 2nd row mats to look 'silly' since we have no console.

Thanks again!

Stacey, I have been going back and forth with Andria today, she has an email to Steve, the lead production guy inquiring about the 2nd row console.

She will write me as soon as she hears back and I will let you know.

2nd row console is ready to ship. Call and order for those who were waiting. It is now one mat that will fit console and non console Exs

2nd row console is ready to ship. Call and order for those who were waiting. It is now one mat that will fit console and non console Exs

Great!! Thanks again :)

Old thread, but figure this is a good place to post. I am trying to install the husky 3rd row mats with no console, In the instructions it seems like I need to remove the 2nd row buckets, put the mat down, and put the buckets back on. Is this correct? How do I remove the 2nd row buckets?

Edited to add: Just found the answer to my own question. The seats flip! Who knew :p. Found better instructions here: http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...s-WeatherBeater-Floor-Liners/_Item/_351800179
Hope that helps anyone who feels as silly as I do.

Back