I’m back with Ford...new 2018 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I’m back with Ford...new 2018 Explorer

jc_slick

Reaction score
City, State
New York City, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Ford Explorer XLT
Hello everyone, after a long absence I am proud to be back with the Ford community. I traded in my 2013 explorer sport in tuxedo black in november of 2015 and felt awful ever since. I couldn’t take it anymore and went back to ford on monday. I know have a 2018 ford explorer xlt sport appearance package in white platinum. First white car ive ever owned. Looking forward to posting pics and learning more of whats changed.

5D962A10-CDDA-4BEC-904C-F049AD37AD24.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congratulations on the new Sport but according to your profile you still have a 2013.;)

Peter

Welcome back! Sport appearance package? How can you live with yourself without the 3.5 Twin Turbo????

Welcome back! Sport appearance package? How can you live with yourself without the 3.5 Twin Turbo????
Thanks. I know its a huge difference. But it got me in trouble twice lol. Maybe next time

Congrats!

Congrats. The color looks sharp. I have wanted a white one but still stuck on the Black. I had a 2015 Exp Ltd with the Tuxedo black. I miss that color. The current Black isnt as good as the Tuxedo black in my opinion.

White is a good color on the Explorer. I had a 2014 in Ruby Red, but I actually think my 2016 in White looks better, especially cleaned up.

Thanks guys. Yeah i liked the white explorer. Always owned black. I like the dark grill and rims contrast on white paint.

Back