Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
I finally got my hunk of junk out on the trail today!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: It has been many moons (one year almost to the day) since last time I went wheelin' in my own truck. I tell ya it sure sucked waiting all that time but now all is good!!! The new suspnesion performed very well and everything else went great. Well almost, I saw a floptical illusion and thank god it wasn't real!!. Yup that's right, same thing I do every time I go out on an easy trail. I get bored and I always decide to play at the end of the day. And, as expected I almost layed it over on it's side. :eek: Sooner or later it is going to happen. I can smell it. :D I don't know if the picture will turn out very well but I will post it when I get it. Also earlier in the afternoon Barry almost layed his over iin a different spot. A guy in a '93 Range Rover followed us all the way from the city and tagged along with us too. I was very impressed with the off-road performance of his County LWB. Some tires and it would be extremely capable.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me too. I have messed around before, but yesterday I took a
real trail near me, its short but good. As I was coming out of a hill, surrounded on either sides by crow weeds. I tore both front body mounts, but i am getting a body lift anyway.

K5Blazer,
Just read your signature, and all I gotta say is We don't discrimminate against anyone. You are more than welcome at this site. This is a flame free site. Dead Link Removed There are many people that have other types of vehicles that come to this site. We treat them nice, and they treat us nice, we all get along well together. Alot of Jeepers come here, because many of them have put Ford parts on their Jeeps.

Originally posted by K5Blazer
1988 K5 Blazer 5.7
I know everyone must hate
me because i have a Chevy.

I never noticed that sig either. :eek: Don't worry about it, we don't care what you drive. Welcome, come in, sit down take your shoes off... whoa!! ... put your shoes back on!! :D

thanks guys. I feel better now. Thanks alot. I have a better signature now.

Hey Paul, when are you planning on doing the 3.8L swap again? Just wondering if you were gonna do it anytime soon.

Back