I can't figure this out... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I can't figure this out...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do a search in this direction it will answer all your questions.
Wheels: Offset, Backspacing, & Wheel Spacers
ExplorerDMB

you need to know the backspacing or else they might not fit, explorers and mustangs had idfferent suspensions, brakes, etc under there.....

as far as those rims, they are fine, a typical knockoff replica rim

JUNK.

-Rich

This site is great, questions answered literally within minutes... Anyhoo, I did read a couple of posts, but sadly I can't make heads or tails as to whether or not these, or wheels like them, will fit. I guess what I'm really hoping for is someone that has them/or something like them, will be able to give a yes/no as to whether they'll fit.

Do NOT buy from them. I bought some mustang wheels for my girlfriends mustang and they did't even have them in stock and didn't know when they were going to be getting them :thumbdwn:

-Drew

ExplorerDMB said:
Do NOT buy from them. I bought some mustang wheels for my girlfriends mustang and they did't even have them in stock and didn't know when they were going to be getting them :thumbdwn:

-Drew

And the quality is ****ty, I saw a set that actually got shipped, they just didn't seem to be of quality I would put on my explorer.

-Rich

thetad45 said:
This site is great, questions answered literally within minutes... Anyhoo, I did read a couple of posts, but sadly I can't make heads or tails as to whether or not these, or wheels like them, will fit. I guess what I'm really hoping for is someone that has them/or something like them, will be able to give a yes/no as to whether they'll fit.

Yes, wheels like these will fit on your explorer. You can get a set through discount tire pretty decent.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fi...d=18&pc=54794&typ=Car/Minivan&rw=9&bp=5-114.3

-Rich

Thanx fellas, I appreciate all the info!

Back