I finally joined the Explorer owner group! | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

I finally joined the Explorer owner group!

jmr061

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
16 Exp Sport
Making it official. Last week I traded my 13 SHO for a 16 Sport. Gonna miss the SHO but will enjoy the Sport. Added Weathertech vent visors, mudflaps and floor mats. Waiting to get it tuned but having an issue with that which I may post about in the mod section. But just wanted to post that I got one ;)

401A Package
Dual Panel Moon Roof
Adaptive Cruise Control
LED Fog Lamps
VSS with RMU (RMU reused from the SHO)
**Added Climate Control to the Right Side of the Instrument Cluster**

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 243
<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

1995E

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 + 11 Ex both XLT
Sweet. Glad to see you've gone to the dark side. I mean the SUV side.

<

<

FordShelby

Reaction score
City, State
Blue Ridge mtns VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Sport
Nice. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours.

<

Ecobeast

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
Awesome, mine looks exactly the same.

What tuner are you looking into? Livernois? A 93 tune has intrigued me since the minute I purchased mine, but I have a 8yr 125,000 ESP and I was worried about somehow voiding it.

Would you mind sharing you you got climate control back into the cluster?

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Making it official. Last week I traded my 13 SHO for a 16 Sport. Gonna miss the SHO but will enjoy the Sport. Added Weathertech vent visors, mudflaps and floor mats. Waiting to get it tuned but having an issue with that which I may post about in the mod section. But just wanted to post that I got one ;)

401A Package
Dual Panel Moon Roof
Adaptive Cruise Control
LED Fog Lamps
VSS with RMU (RMU reused from the SHO)
**Added Climate Control to the Right Side of the Instrument Cluster**
Very nice Jason. I guess I'll have to now give you an official "Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:"
I plan to be back in an Explorer after my current lease is up.:thumbsup:

Peter

<

jmr061

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
16 Exp Sport
Awesome, mine looks exactly the same.

What tuner are you looking into? Livernois? A 93 tune has intrigued me since the minute I purchased mine, but I have a 8yr 125,000 ESP and I was worried about somehow voiding it.

Would you mind sharing you you got climate control back into the cluster?

I have been wanting to get it tuned but I have a thread with my issue regarding that: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436267

The climate control is a programming mod that I researched and played with. I normally charge a $20 fee for that kind of stuff but haven't decided on if I will do that with this yet. I have to test it out for non nav units yet.

<

WayneonLI

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer XLT
That is truly a gorgeous looking truck. Honestly stunning. My favorite color and I love how it's all "blacked out." Everything from the grille to the door handles, etc. It truly is beautiful. That's the only thing I honestly don't like on my Ex. I have a black (2015) with the silver or chrome grille. Thinking of looking into buying a black grille for it but two things are stopping me: it's a lease and Ford Parts wants a lot of money for the black grille.

Overall your truck is stunning to me.

<