Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
I tell you one thing that I have learned from comeing here from other Explorer Forums. I do not see anyone on here fighting with eachother over stupid stuff and I also see that people on here know alot about explorers and always jump to help someone in need. One more thing. This site always have good stuff For Sale all the time from members. To this I thank everyone and Rick for createing such a great site. :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Fordexplorer157 said:
...... that people on here know alot about explroers and always jump to help someone in need.

well im gunna jump right in, its spelt EXPLORER... :p

Just messin with ya man, yea this site is the Best X-Forum around, im a member of all the forums i know aobut that are X-related, but my post count on them are usily 0, and its def. under 10, i only used them to try and sell stuff :cool:

What other X sites are out there????? I know of flexplorer.com but thats about it???

I Won't list them off because I do not care for them at all. I also think it won't let you list other sites on here

Could you pm me? I'm just curious.

I would never leave this site, as you know its the best on the net!

Something I've been wanting to ask you, what made you come over here from the "other sites"?

I found no interesting posts happen on the other sites anymore and this one has more to offer

Fordexplorer157 said:
I found no interesting posts happen on the other sites anymore and this one has more to offer

:chug: :chug: :cool:

XplorerKid said:
well im gunna jump right in, its spelt EXPLORER... :p
X-Kid giving spelling advise is like X~Factor giving Rick some pointers on how to lift his truck. ;):D

If you have a sport trac, you can visit Rich sterns site,@ my sporttrac.com, you want to see fights amoungst members, this site is a hoot, on this site you have sham cops that can fix tickets for you, you can post on the buy and sell and not even be a member, lots of members have been ripped off big time, but beware, should you attemp to expose a wrongdoing, you can get banned, so honesty is not the best policy on the site.
In Retrospect, do not go there, the site your on is the best of the best:)

i did start to notice that and ever since i got banned from a so called explorer site for disputing with the owner i decided that the people over here are much nicer and more informative.

Thats what is so great about this site, you actually have moderators, I tend to get a little pissy at times, one mod on this site has made me see the err of my ways, my accolades to Stephen, my indiscretions will never stop, will just try to make them a little more user friendly

X~FACTOR said:
X-Kid giving spelling advise is like X~Factor giving Rick some pointers on how to lift his truck. ;):D

LOL! Poor kid! That was a good one man.

X~FACTOR said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously, that made my night

but yeah, im a member at FXN, and its good there and there are some cool people (but a lot of them are members here, too), but theres a lot of bickering there and it gets old...i sometimes like to take breaks for a few days from that site. lets put it this way...i wouldnt pay to be a member there

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And that's all I have to say about that.

Oh, and that HONESTY is a virtue.

Yeah this site great. Another great site is www.expl orerx.com (take out the space). The people are also friendly over there.

Fordexplorer157 said:

I have no idea what sites you are referring to there Matt, all the sites I belong to are great w/ a lot of interesting stuff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tommy98016 said:
I have no idea what sites you are referring to there Matt, all the sites I belong to are great w/ a lot of interesting stuff

Well one of them has not had much on it lately. Its still a decent site though. But hey hows it going? Haven't talk to you in awhile

Back