I got a new ride this week. 2000 Nissan Maxima | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I got a new ride this week. 2000 Nissan Maxima

TravisC

My bro, JoshC in Iraq
Reaction score
City, State
Hurricane, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Sport
I had to get me a new vehicle for my new job starting a the beginning of next month so I figured I'd get something nice that would last me for a while. No I didn't get rid of the X, it's just a trail rig now!
It's a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE. It's fully loaded with leather, heated seats, power seats, power everything else, manual 5-spd, Bose sound system, dual air bags with side air bags, 17 alloy wheels, 4 wheel ABS, sun roof and spoiler. The engine is a V6 3.0L with I think 222 HP.
car.gif

car2.gif

car3.gif

car4.gif

car5.gif

car6.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice.. my friend has the same one in silver. very fast. hope u enjoy your new ride

nice, that's a lot of power coming out of that 3.0

if i ever get a sedan my wife agrees that it will be a nissan maxima with manual tranny.

i love test drving them, i think that is the only time salesman put their seatbeat on.:D

You got yourself a nice package there Travis. Stick, moonroof, leather, cd player,... cool :cool: . Going from your Explorer to this car will feel like your driving on the ground. I was driving my X and my dad's full size van for 5 straight years when I got myself a little Prelude I felt like I was sitting on the ground.

Congrats on your new purchase!!! You'll love the Maxima!

Dude you're going to have to start resizing those things, they look like crap!

But yeah who ever had it before him took really good care of it. It's a nice one.

looks real nice. Hell I thought it was new :)

Originally posted by JoshC
Dude you're going to have to start resizing those things, they look like crap!
What do you mean they look like crap? I did resize them.

Thanks for the complimants. I drove it almost 300 miles this weekend and I love it.

I don't know, seems like all the pictures you take look like crap on my computer at home, but when i get to work they look fine, yours are the only ones though.

I think because it saves them in .gif format when I save for web in photoshop.

Congrats on the purchase! Those things are really fast, solid and more reliable than people give them credit for. www.maxima.org is a informative site with some good forums (though not up to the standards Rick has set). Good luck in the future, its a great car!

Back