• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

I have ST specific parts and other offroad parts in the for sale section.

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
Lots of offroad parts, accessories posted in the for sale section.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

05dakotatrac

Reaction score
City, State
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 sport trac 4X4
Did you get rid of the rig?

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
Hell No!!! Lol I just have a bunch of stuff that I don't really need or use and I just lost my job a couple weeks back so I'm trying to pay the bills.

05dakotatrac

Reaction score
City, State
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 sport trac 4X4
Sorry to here that jerry if you need anything let me know buddy

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
I should be ok for the most part as long as I get my unemployment soon. Looking for another job but they're scarce this time of year unless I want to work part time for minimum wage which I'll pay more in gas then I'll make to get to any jobs.

05dakotatrac

Reaction score
City, State
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 sport trac 4X4
i know bro i was unemployed for a year and a half before leaving for basic training. let me know if you have a body lift in you stock pile for cheap as that's next on my agenda

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
Sorry man, no extra bodylifts in my shed of goodies, I'll search around for ya though.

01STrunner

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Greer, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 SAS'd Sport Trac
Shit man, sorry to hear about that.

Trackerforsport

Reaction score
City, State
Essington, pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 ST 5" lift and 33s
I feel you jerry been unemployed since June and trying to get in the army national guard and with the government shutting down it keeps screwing up my opirtunities to go

05dakotatrac

Reaction score
City, State
Ellsworth AFB, SD
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 sport trac 4X4
I feel you jerry been unemployed since June and trying to get in the army national guard and with the government shutting down it keeps screwing up my opirtunities to go

Feel for you too as an active duty individual I'll tell you the military isn't bad you get taken care of for the most part as for national guard and reserves I advice against it main reason is well as you know shutdowns affect them first. And every threat I got about held pay has never happened. Seriously think about active duty

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
I'm 34 and have health issues that keep me from serving, I grew up in an all military family (I'm a Marine brat). I tried back in my early 20's and was told I couldn't pass the one physical due to some stupid health issue. Thanks though. I'm physically fit but have joint issues because when I was 11 I grew 14"s in one year, I'm 6'6" tall.

Trackerforsport

Reaction score
City, State
Essington, pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 ST 5" lift and 33s
Yea I grew up in military family multiple branches (navy,marines,army) and I just want to make something of myself

plance1

Reaction score
City, State
cincy ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
Hey, I texted you a couple times today but for some reason you think Im a spammer lol!

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
Ok, Sorry I just got a text asking if I still had it, said yes then got an email address. Seemed like a spammer to me. I though it was someone from CL spamming me. LOL.

Yeah, I still have the cap. Didn't know where the area code was from. Did you see the CL ad for my cap? I didn't post I was selling it on here, did I ?

plance1

Reaction score
City, State
cincy ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
Ok, Sorry I just got a text asking if I still had it, said yes then got an email address. Seemed like a spammer to me. I though it was someone from CL spamming me. LOL.

Yeah, I still have the cap. Didn't know where the area code was from. Did you see the CL ad for my cap? I didn't post I was selling it on here, did I ?

from time to time I do a search tempest on craigslist, Im in cincinnati / northern kentucky, im originally from pittsburgh, I know its halloween but don't be afraid lol, email your pics and your asking price.

TH3KID

Reaction score
City, State
dayton ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
i have an 02 sport trac and im interested in what you have for sale

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac

TH3KID

Reaction score
City, State
dayton ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 sport trac
mtx sub

do you like your mtx sub because im on the fence about the their tube sub they sell.

MidnightRebel07

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer Sport Trac
I liked how it sounded when I had it in the custom under the seat enclosure I built but now I have a MTX Thunderform enclosure with a Polk Audio sub. I need to update my signature. lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.