I need help!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I need help!!!!!!

CBR929RCR

Reaction score
I have been trying for two days to get a picture on the mytouch screen. I have tried using a sd card and also a thumb drive to no avail. The screen keeps telling me the format is not supported. What am I doing wrong.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the same for me. even though im using jpg images and the correct size. still doesnt allow me to do it

I have been trying for two days to get a picture on the mytouch screen. I have tried using a sd card and also a thumb drive to no avail. The screen keeps telling me the format is not supported. What am I doing wrong.

Usually a call for help with six exclamation points leads me to suspect dire consequences are at hand...but I'll let you know how I put a picture on my home screen. (JK Around!)

If it was identifying formatting issues, are you sure of your picture format? (jpg, gif, png, and bmp are supported). Also the res can't exceed 800x384, I needed to reduce my jpg pics down in iPhoto before I transferred them to a USB stick. I plugged in the stick, went to settings>display>edit wallpaper>>select drive(USB)>select your photos to upload>return to last screen and choose the pic you want as your wallpaper.

I hope this helps!!!!!!

Todd

The procedure for Uploading photos for your home screen wallpaper is fully covered in the MyFord Touch, MyLincoln Touch Supplement.

Peter

just do a google search for myford touch wallpapers

Back